College of Agriculture, Sehore
The foundation of College of Agriculture, Sehore was laid down by the first Food and Agriculture Minister of India, Late Shri Rafi Ahmad Kidwai on 01st August, 1952. This college originally named as Agriculture Institute was established. At that time, this college was up to intermediate level and the college was affiliated with the Agra University, Agra. On 17th July, 1955, Union Minister for Food and Agriculture, Shri Ajit Prasad Jain laid foundation of Rafi Amhad Kidwai Undergraduate College and Agricultural Research Institute and the college was affiliated with Vikaram University, Ujjain. In the year 1964, after establishment of Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jabalpur, this college was one of the constituent colleges of JNKVV, Jabalpur. On 19th August, 2008 a new agricultural university- Rajamata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya was established by the bifurcation of JNKVV with head quarter at Gwalior and this college is under administrative control of RVSKVV, Gwalior. This college is situated in semi urban area of Sehore town, 40 Km away from the state capital Bhopal and 150 Km away from Indore. Sehore is situated at a latitude of 23.06o N, the longitude of 77.05o E and at an altitude of 498.77 m above mean sea level.
|Course Name||No. of Seats||Available Seats||Mode of Fee|
|Certificate in Agriculture|