Sri Konda Laxman Telengana State Horicultural University HORTICET Details

Name of Entrance Exam

Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horiculture University

Category of Exam

Horiculture Exam

About Exam

Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University (SKLTSHU) conducts an entrance test, HORTICET in order to provide admission to candidates in four-year BSc (Hons) Horticulture degree programme.

SKLTSHU admissions in the course are done on the basis of merit determined through candidates score in the written test conducted in Telugu language (75% weightage) as well as OGPA (overall grade point average) in Diploma (25% weightage).

SKLTSHU HORTICET 2018 exam dates are not out yet. However, in 2017, the Horticulture entrance exam was conducted on September 18.

Eligibility

All candidates who hold a diploma in Horticulture from SKLTSHU / Dr YSRHU (YSR Horticultural University) fulfill HORTICET 2018 eligibility criteria.

Candidates who are going to complete their Horticulture diploma course in the academic year, 2018-19 are also eligible to apply for the exam.

Age Limit

All candidates should be at least 17 years and maximum 25 years in age as on December 31 of the year of admission.

Note: Out of the total number of seats, 85% seats are reserved for local candidates of Telangana state and remaining 15% seats are treated as unreserved quota, informs the official website.

 

Exam pattern and syllabus

SKLTSHU HORTICET 2018 exam pattern is such that the question paper will contain multiple choice questions in Telugu language. Maximum duration in which candidates can complete the exam is two hours.

SKLTSHU HORTICET Syllabus

The varsity does not prescribe any official SKLTSHU HORTICET 2018 syllabus. However, the official website informs that questions in the exam would cover topics that candidates have already studied in their Diploma in Horticulture course.

Official Website & Contact Details:

Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University (SKLTSHU)

Administrative Office

Rajendranagar, Hyderabad &nd