SRMSEET Details

Name of Entrance Exam

Shri Ram Murti Smarak Engineering Entrance Test

Category of Exam

 Engineering Entrance Test

About Exam

Shri Ram Murti Smarak Engineering Institutions conducts SRMS Engineering Entrance Test (SRMS EET) for admission to BTech programmes under the management quota. Admissions to 85% BTech seats are filled on the basis of the merit acquired in UPSEE/JEE and as per the State Government directives via online counselling. The rest 15% of the seats including the vacant and lapsed ones are filled through SRMS EET.

The institute offers BTech programmes in the following specialisations:

Computer Science & Engineering

Electronics & Communication Engineering

Electrical & Electronics Engineering

Electrical Engineering

Electronics Engineering

Information Technology

Mechanical Engineering

Eligibility

Candidates should have passed Class XII or equivalent examination from a recognized board.

They should have secured a valid rank/score in JEE Main/UPSEE.

Candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Class XII in PCM.

Aspirants appearing in Class XII in the year of admission can also apply. Such aspirants are required to produce their mark sheet at the admission time.

Official Website & Contact Details:

http://www.srms.ac.in/