Combined Defense Services ( CDS-2) Details
Name of Entrance Exam
Combined Defence Services (CDS-2)
Category of Exam
Combined Defence Services 2 Exam
CDS 2 Exam which is widely known as the Combined Defence Services exam is managed by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The exam is conducted on a national level and is meant for the selection of worthy candidates for different posts of IMA, INA etc. Total 5 academies will be taking part to recruit candidates based on this exam. This exam is conducted in 2 slots in a year and this is the 2nd slot. Read additional details about the CDS II Exam and its eligibility criteria, application forms, exam pattern, admit card, result etc. given below.
By the eligibility criteria of an exam, we mean to refer to the rules and conditions of the exam which are essentially required to be satisfied by the aspirants of the exam. These conditions are set by the organizing authority of the exam and must be satisfied by all the candidates who want to be eligible for the exam. All the non-eligible candidates will not be allowed to take the exam. The eligibility conditions for the CDS II Exam has been given below.
The candidate’s nationality must be Indian/a subject of Bhutan/a subject of Nepal/Tibetan refugee.
The educational qualifications to be eligible for the exam are different for the different posts. These are given as follows.
For OTA/IMA: The candidate must have passed graduation degree exam from a recognised university.
For INA: The candidate must have passed a graduation degree exam in a specific discipline of engineering from a recognised university.
For AFA: The candidate must have passed a graduation degree in Physics and Mathematics in class 12.
Exam pattern and syllabus
The exam pattern of the CDS II Exam refers to the internal details of the question paper of the exam. The details regarding the question paper assets and the exam pattern have been depicted below.
Pattern for INA/IMA/AFA:
- There are total 3 papers put up for the posts of these academies.
- The first paper is English which is of 100 marks
- The second paper is general knowledge which is of 100 marks.
- The third paper is elementary mathematics which is of 100 marks.
- The total time allotted for these papers is 2 hours.
- The total marks for this paper are 300 marks.
Pattern for OTA:
- There are total 2 papers put up for the posts of these academies.
- The subjects are English and general knowledge.
- The total time duration is 2 hours.
- The total marks for this paper are 200 marks.
How to apply
Official Website & Contact Details:
Select your Entrance Exam
- Agriculture Common Entrance Test
- CG Pre-Agriculture Test (PAT)
- Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET
- GB Pant University Admissions (GBPUAT)
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
- Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) - AIEEA UG | AIEEA
- Indira Gandhi Agricultural University (IGKV) CET
- Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE)
- Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)
- Kerala Engineering, Architecture, Medical (KEAM) Entrance Exam
- Madhya Pradesh Pre Agriculture Test (PAT)
- MCAER Common Entrance Test (CET)
- Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT)
- Punjab Agriculture University (PAU) Entrance Exam
- Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test (JET)
- UAS, UHS, UAHS PG Common Admission
- Uttar Pradesh Combined Agricultural and Technology Entrance Test(
- Canara PO Exam
- GIC Officers Exam
- IBPS Clerk Exam
- IBPS EXAM
- IBPS PO Exam
- IBPS Regional Rural Bank Clerk Exam
- IBPS Regional Rural Bank Officer Exam
- IBPS Special Officer Exam
- Nabard Exam
- RBI EXAM
- Reserve Bank Assistant Exam
- Reserve Bank officer exam
- SBI PO EXAM
- SBI Special Executive Management Exam
- Sbi Special officer Exam
- AFCAT Entrance Exam
- Air Force Common Admission Test
- Cisf ( Exe) ldce Central industrial security forces exam
- Combined Defence Services CDS Exam
- Combined Defense Services ( CDS-1)
- Combined Defense Services ( CDS-2)
- CPF ( Central police Forces Exam)
- IAF Airman ( Educational instructors trade exam )
- IAF Airman ( non-Technical Trades Exam )
- IAF Airman ( technical trade exam)
- indian army soldiers ( technical ) MER EXAM
- Indian army soldiers clerk Exam
- Indian army Soldiers General duty ( NER) Exam
- Indian army Soldiers nursing assitant MER Exam
- indian navy artificer apprentices examination
- indian navy Dockyard Apprentices examination
- Indian navy sailors Direct entry recruitment exam
- Indian Navy Sailors matric entry recruitment examination
- National Defence Academy Nda Exam
- Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination
- AP EAMCET Entrance exam
- APIIT NAT
- BITSAT Entrance Exam
- BVP CET
- CG PET
- COMEDK UGET Entrance exam
- GATE Entrance exam
- IES/ ISS Entrance exam
- IPU CET Entrance exam
- JECRC University B.Tech Entrance Test
- JEE- Main
- Kerala KEAM
- LPU NEST
- Manipal University Online Entrance Test
- MP Polytechnic
- National Aptitude Test in Architecture
- NERIST NEE
- Odisha JEE
- Sathyabama University Entrance
- SGVU - GVSAT
- Uni Gauge E
- WIT Dharbhangana Entrance Exam
- Allahabad University LAT
- Allahabad University PGAT
- Allahabad University UGAT
- AP LAWCET Entrance exam
- CLAT Entrance Exam
- CULEE Entrance exam
- GLAT Entrance exam
- ILICAT Entrance exam
- Law School Admission Test (LSAT) India Entrance Exam
- Lloyd Entrance Test
- LSAT Entrance exam
- CLAT Entrance exam
- AIIMS MBBS
- AIIMS New Delhi PG/ Post Doctoral courses Entrance Exam
- AIIMS Paramedical Exam
- AIIMS PG Entrance Exam
- AIPG Dental Entrance
- AIPGMEE Entrance Exam
- JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam
- Joint Entrance Exam for MBBS and BDS Shi Ramchandra institute
- MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test
- NBE AIPGMEE
- PGIMER Chandigarh MD, MS Entrance Exam
No record avalable
- Combined Graduate Level Examination
- Combined Matric Level Examination
- Data Entry Operator(DEO) Examination
- Deputy Field Officer (Cab Sectt) Examination
- Junior Engineers(Civil & Elect) Examination
- Junior Translators (CSOLS) Examination
- Section Officer (Accounts) Examination
- Section Officer (Audit) Examination
- Section Officer (Comml Audit) Examination
- SSC CHSL
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment Exam
- Statistical Investigators (SSS) Grade IV Examination
- Sub Inspector in CPOs Examination
- Tax Assistant Examination