Cisf ( Exe) ldce Central industrial security forces exam Details
Name of Entrance Exam
CISF (Exe) Idce Central Industrial Security forces exam
UPSC CISF AC (exe) LDCE is also called Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2018. The competitive exam is held by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for recruitment of eligible candidates as Assistant Commandants (Executive) in Central Industrial Security Force. The exam is scheduled to be held on March 04 2018. The CISF AC LDCE 2018 Application Form will be available online at UPSC official website. The applicants need to fill in necessary details in it and submit the hard copy of the same to the CISF authorities. The selection of candidates for the given post will be on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam, Physical and Medical Standard Tests or Personality/Interview Tests.
The candidates applying for this examination must ensure that they are eligible for appearing. The eligibility criteria as laid down by the Commission is as follows:
Age Limit: A candidate must not have attained the age of 35 years on the August 01st, 2018.
Educational Qualification: The applicant should have completed Graduation from any recognized University.
Number of Attempts: Every candidate appearing at the examination who is otherwise eligible, shall be
permitted three attempts at the examination.
The candidates should have completed 04 years of regular service as on January 01, 2018 in the rank of Sub. Inspector (GD) / Inspector (GD) including the period of basic training and should have a clean record of service till the issue of offer of appointment.
Desirable Qualification: Possession of NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate will be a desirable qualification. These
desirable qualifications will be given consideration at the time of Interview/Personality Test only.
Exam pattern and syllabus
The written test consists of two papers:
Duration of the exam: Two and a half hours
Type of Questions: MCQ Type
Medium of the Test: English and Hindi
Total Marks: 300
Paper 2: The Paper 2 consists of Essay, Precis Writing, and Comprehension of 100 marks. The duration of the Paper 2 will be 02 hours duration. The candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Précis Writing and Comprehension Components will be English only.
Syllabus of UPSC CISF AC LDCE
Part-A : General Ability and Intelligence:
Quantitative Aptitude including numerical ability and data interpretation
2. General Science – The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension, and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology and Environmental Science.
3. Current Events of National and International Importance: The questions will test the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalisation, and interplay among nations.
4. General Awareness: The questions shall aim to test candidates’ general awareness and would inter-alia include question to test basic knowledge of history of India, Indian and World Geography as well as Indian Polity and Economy
Part-B: Professional Skill
CISF related professional skills
Industrial Safety and fire fighting
Crime and Intelligence-Espionage, Sabotage, Subversion
Security of vital installations-DAE, Metro Rail, Space
Use of Technical Gadgets-Alarm, detection, intrusion, Access control, fire safety
Internal Security and Election duties
Cr.PC (Search, Seizure and unlawful assembly)
IPC (Theft, mischief, breach of trust, corruption etc)
Evidence Act (Search, seizure & collection of evidence)
Labour Laws (Industrial Disputes Act, Workmen Compensation Act, EPF Act.)
Other Criminal Offences.
3. Computer Skills and Awareness
Basic computer operations
Basic hardware and software
4. Service Rules and HR matters
CISF Act and Rules
HR functions related to CISF
Official Website & Contact Details: